Site Quality Auditor - 40K plus package based near Weybridge and covering sites in the South East
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Quality Auditor to join a rapidly growing organisation who have a fantastic reputation as an established business within their specialist sector. As a family run business they have excellent core values and offer exciting opportunities to progress within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager, you will be responsible to perform and manage audits and offer advice to site teams to ensure quality aligns to the organisations standards.
The successful Site Quality Auditor will be organised, have strong communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career further within the telecommunications and civil engineering industry or alternatively, if you have experience within the construction industry this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and supportive industry leading organisation. Covering multiple sites across the South East, this site orientated position will offer exceptional progression and training opportunities.
The appointed Site Quality Auditor will also report into the office near Weybridge and be responsible for:
- Regular site audits
- Management of all defects identified
- Customer and supplier engagement on installation quality standard clarification
- Support the HSEQ Manager with all matters relating to Quality
- Assist and support with ongoing initiatives
- Provide guidance on site quality standards and drive a quality based culture.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a Site Quality Auditor position
- Candidates will holds site based experience within Civil Engineering, Telecommunications, Utilities or Construction
- Full UK Driving licence.
In return the salary is £35-£40k + company car or car allowance (£5.4k) + fuel card + 3% matched pension scheme + 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Gym membership
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.