Site Safety Advisor – 3 - month contract - £230 - £260p/d – Near Hereford – Construction Consultancy - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Site Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Hereford.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Site Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3- month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £230 – £260p/d depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful Site Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Improving and maintaining safety standards
- Carrying out daily site audits and inspections
- Delivering site inductions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Will hold a SMSTS card is desirable but not essential
- Have compliance training experience is desirable but is not essential
- Possess experience working within Construction, Factory installation, or Installation sectors
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.