Stock Rationalisation Manager - £57,000 – North London
A unique newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of Stock Rationalisation Manager within a leading provider of housing.
This role will be supported by a strong Development directorate helping you to shape and develop the future asset and acquisitions strategy of the housing association. They will be aligned to your vision and the associations ambitious plan to grow and create a market leading function.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and supportive manager within a business that has a social heart with a commercial focus. Within the Directorate you can expect to be surrounded by passionate professionals that embrace a dynamic, collaborative culture, embodied by a solution focused approach.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A rare opportunity to join a resilient association with a solid development foundation that is heavily backed by the executive team and the CEO’s strategic plan
- The role comes with autonomy and the opportunity to shape the role as your own
- You will be working with a experienced team who all work within a positive and collaborative environment.
As the Stock Rationalisation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting with the disposal of stock that has been identified in line with the ‘Rationalisation programme
- Collect, create and manage accurate stock data that you can then use to deliver a range of financial and technical recommendations
- Deputising for the Head of department and being a leader and role model within the department
The successful Stock Rationalisation Manager will:
- Hold extensive experience within the residential sector, specifically within a role that is centred around stock rationalisation
- Strong project management experience and relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Homes England and GLA funding conditions to help ensure exceptional stability within the organisation
In return, the successful Stock Rationalisation Manager will be offered a salary up to £57,000, 28 days leave per year plus bank holidays on top, matched pension scheme of up to 12%, development and training opportunities as well as a host of well-being and corporate benefits.