Strategic Health and Safety Coordinator - /Civil Engineering/Rail/ Utilities Nuclear/Construction/Any High-Risk Industry - £25k to £35k + Vehicle + Extensive Package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator looking for your next opportunity?
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis covering sites throughout the whole of the UK which mainly includes Yorkshire, Wales, Glasgow and Midlands.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Understanding what support is needed on contracts
- Assisting and implementing group strategies
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Maintaining accreditations
- Supporting with tenders and bids
- Attending quarterly event meetings
- Rolling out initiatives across the business
- General administration
- Renewing and developing procedures
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering, Rail, Nuclear, Construction or any High-Risk Industry
- Hold a UK Driving License (essential)
- Have good presentation skills (essential)
- Have experience working with management systems (essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.