Supplier Relationship Administrator – Andover - £10 - £11 per hour 4-month Initial Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Supplier Relationship Administrator to join a well-established highly respected Financial Group, based in Andover for a 4-month initial contract, with the potential for the right candidate to go permanent.
This newly created position has arisen, to help the current Supplier Relationship Manager with the stockpile of administration created from a down period. This role is suited to an individual who is used to a high volume of administrative tasks, and who has a very hands-on approach.
The day to day duties of the Supplier Relationship Administrator will include:
- Supporting with the excess administration of the business ensuring it is brought up to date
- Using Excel to input data
- Helping to maintain the Supplier database including contact details and contact log
- Assisting the Supplier Relationship Manager with ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years administration experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
In return the successful Supplier Relationship Administrator will receive up to £11 per hour, including a proficient benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have availability for interview over the next 3 days, so apply today to ensure you do not miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Burnham Resources is operating as a division of Principal People.