Surveyor (Fire Safety) – Social Housing – Brixton/Home/Site based £45,000 - £47,000
This leading housing organisation require a Surveyor with a focus on fire protection to join a newly created team, taking on an exciting project to ensure safety of the London community. This opportunity will allow you to be involved in a historic and key milestone in this organisations history and will be a fantastic jewel in any career.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a unique role within an organisation where no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety especially that of its tenants.
As the Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and monitor repairs, remedial works and minor/major property works.
- Assisting in improving the stock to ensure they meet building regulations and DCCG guidance
- Leasing with Fire Risk Assessors, assessing recommendations and findings to ensure any flags raised are relevant
- Reviewing the design and composition of the high-rise stock, assuring they meet the required standard
The ideal Surveyor will have:
- An up-to-date knowledge of building regulations
- An understanding of fire safety and the role of fire safety professionals
- A degree level or equivalent qualification within building surveying
- Experience of managing a field based, multisite role with minimal supervision
In return, the successful Surveyor will be offered a starting salary of £45,000 - £47,000 the package also includes a range of benefits including 26 days leave plus bank holidays on top, wellbeing plan, flexi benefits scheme and a 15% combined pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.