Sustainability Advisor - Civils / Construction - £32k - £37k + Car and Package
Sustainability Advisor required to join an internationally renowned Contractor who are well established and reputable within their market, covering sites across Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Middlesex.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience within the Civils industry as a Sustainability/Environmental Practitioner and is keen to develop their career within in an excellent organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Carbon Management strategy across the business units
- Producing reports on Sustainability / CR performance for internal and external publication
- Assisting the Health, Safety and Environment department in developing policies, procedures and processes where necessary
- Developing and delivering the Group Corporate Responsibility report through liaising with internal departments
To be considered for the role of Sustainability Advisor you will have:
- An Environmental or Sustainability qualification
- Experience within either Utilities, Civils or Construction - other backgrounds will be considered
- Knowledge of the ISO 14001 management system and environmental legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an adoption of a professional approach at all times
In return, the salary offered for the Sustainability Advisor is up to £37k + car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com
*** We offer excellent referral rewards please do not hesitate to contact me for further information on 01252 759 162 ***