Sustainability Coordinator - £25k - £35k – Discretionary Bonus - 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays based near Whitechapel
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a nationally recognised Principal Contractor working across significant projects and contracts within construction and Infrastructure. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established Environmental and Sustainability team. This role offer exceptional progression and support that will help you become a well-rounded professional.
If you are to be successful, you will have the opportunity to work across a plethora of projects ranging from £50million to £200million. This is a truly amazing opportunity to work closely with the Sustainability Manager as well as environmental professionals across the business.
The successful Sustainability Coordinator’s duty will include:
- Supporting the development of sustainability and energy strategies for construction projects
- Supporting the Sustainability Manager by conducting sustainability calculations following Home Quality Mark and other assessments
- Preparing SAP calculations
- Reviewing tenders for upcoming bids
- Assisting the Sustainability team by carrying out administration work such as database inputting and filing
The successful Sustainability Coordinator will have:
- A degree in an environmental or sustainability discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of BREEAM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful Sustainability Coordinator will receive:
- Up to £35k depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Matched pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an excellent opportunity for any up and coming environmental and sustainability professionals who are looking to join a fast-paced business.
If you are interested in discussing his further, please apply today by sending your most up to date CV