Principal People are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator to join our business, due to the growth of the organisation. This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join our expanding business at an incredibly exciting time, supporting the overall operation of the Construction and Infrastructure team, as an integral part of the business.
Established 32 years ago, Principal People has grown from strength to strength, building an outstanding team culture. Reporting directly to the Construction and Infrastructure Team Leader, the selected Team Administrator will have the ability to build their knowledge across HR and recruitment administration while working as a valued part of a welcoming, high performing team, with unlimited opportunities for career progression.
This role would suit a candidate with a passion for administration and an interest in Human Resources and business support. The successful Team Administrator will support the entire division with administration and candidate customer service, therefore excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
Please note, full training is provided across all elements of the role, however previous experience in an administration function is essential.
The successful Team Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Formatting candidate CV’s within strict timeframes using Microsoft Word
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Engaging with our candidates, understanding a brief overview of the role they are seeking and passing information to the relevant Consultant
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Communicating with our candidate database – advising on unsuccessful applications and providing progress feedback as required
- Assisting the team with administration and system-based audits on a monthly basis
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Team Administrator will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of up to £15,000 dependent on administration experience, in addition to a performance related bonus of up to £2,000 per year.
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
- The opportunity to win the support team holiday contribution of £500 towards a personal holiday of your choice!
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954 952 or drop me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!