Are you passionate about organising others and providing outstanding administration support?
As a Team Administrator with Principal People you will benefit from a leading basic salary, quarterly bonus, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder.
We do everything possible to ensure our team love coming to work; in May we are taking the entire business on an all-expenses paid trip to Marbella!
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Team Administrator to join our incredibly high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
This role would suit a candidate with a passion for administration and an interest in human resources. The successful Team Administrator will support the business with administration and candidate customer service, therefore excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
Principal People have a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor and offer an exceptional culture which allows our team to truly love coming to work each day. The successful Team Administration will support our busy recruitment team with all of their administrative needs, as an integral part of the business.
This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who has experience in administration and customer engagement and is now seeking the next step up in a busy, exciting and positively challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding administration support to our busy recruitment team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Working fluently across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, formatting documents and assisting with operational sales reports and presentations on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the Team Leaders, Office Manager, Marketing Coordinator and wider support team, to drive forward efficiency and identify opportunities to improve our current administration processes
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance across our company administration policies
- Assisting the team with administration and system-based audits on a monthly basis
- Any ad-hoc administration and customer engagement tasks as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed candidate will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of up to £20,000 dependent on administration experience, plus a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary, in addition to a performance related bonus of up to £3,000 per year.
- Extensive benefits including beautiful brand new offices, complimentary parking (just a few minutes’ walk from the office) private health cover, pension, in-house fitness classes, a and 0% interest free loans.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please call Tara Waterman on 01252 954952, or feel free to email a copy of your CV to email@example.com