Are you passionate about organising others and providing outstanding administration support?
Would you like to work for a business in which your contribution is recognised and rewarded, with extensive benefits from in-house yoga classes, companywide trips abroad and a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary?
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and offer an exceptional culture which allows our team to truly love coming to work each day. The successful Team Coordinator will support our busy consulting team with all of their administrative needs, as an integral part of the business.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Team Coordinator to join our incredibly high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company. The successful Team Coordinator will have the opportunity to progress towards an administration leadership role as they develop with the business.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. This is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who has experience in administration and customer engagement and is now seeking the next step up in a busy, exciting and positively challenging environment.
This role would suit a candidate with a passion for administration and an interest in human resources and business support. The successful Team Coordinator will support the business with administration and candidate customer service, therefore excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
The successful Team Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Working fluently across Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, formatting documents and assisting with operational sales reports and presentations on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the Directors, Office Manager, Marketing Coordinator and wider support team, to drive forward efficiency and identify opportunities to improve our current administration processes
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Assisting with training and development across our systems for new team members on a bi-annual basis
- Engaging with our candidates, providing outstanding customer service and passing information to the relevant Consultant
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Communicating with our candidate database with regard to the recruitment process – advising on unsuccessful applications and providing progress feedback as required
- Assisting the team with administration and system-based audits on a monthly basis
- Any ad-hoc administration and customer engagement tasks as required
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Team Coordinator will be rewarded with:
- A basic salary of up to £20,000 dependent on administration experience, plus a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary, in addition to a performance related bonus of up to £3,000 per year.
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
- The opportunity to win the support team holiday contribution of £500 towards a personal holiday of your choice!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please call Tara Waterman on 01252 954952, or feel free to email directly attaching a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org