Technical Fire Safety Advisor – Social Housing – upto £61,300 + Package
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a unique role within an industry leading organisation where no two days are the same. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The organisation is on a journey within fire safety and currently have a number of exciting projects that this role and its fellow fire safety professionals will be a part of implementing. The organisation also offers exceptional opportunities for professional development and dedicated CPD/Training budget’s available to this role.
As the Technical Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the implementation of PAS7
- Assisting in improving the stock to ensure they meet building regulations
- Leasing with Fire Risk Assessors, assessing recommendations and findings to ensure any flags raised are relevant
- Reviewing the design and composition the property stock, assuring they meet the required standard
The ideal Advisor will have:
- An up-to-date knowledge of building regulations
- Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers
- An up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and building regulations
- Degree in Fire Engineering is essential
- Experience working within a fire safety field both independently and as part of a team
In return, the successful advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £61,300 the package also includes a company Bonus Scheme, 26 days leave + 8 days bank holidays, Berendsen Healthcare and personal CPD schemes.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.