Technical Manager – Leeds – Homebased – up to £50,000 + package - *Leading Professional Services Company*
Principal People are delighted to have partnered with a well-established professional services group to identify a Technical Manager to act as the technical expertise of the Fire Safety division, ensuring that work is completed to a high standard for external clients. You will have no direct reports, but you will audit some of the field teams’ work and liaise with key clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing commercial business for someone that is looking to take the next step in their Fire Safety career.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently a Technical Fire Manager / Senior Technical Fire Safety Advisor
- Currently a Senior Consultant in Fire Safety / Fire Safety Manager
- Currently a Senior Fire Advisor / Health, Safety and Fire Consultant
The role will involve:
- Providing Fire safety advice and guidance to all relevant colleagues within the business
- Ensure business division has the correct level of resource and technical competence to fulfil their clients’ needs
- Auditing the field teams work
- To act as the technical expertise of the Fire Safety division, ensuring that work is completed to a high standard for external clients. You will have no direct reports, but you will audit some of the field teams’ work and liaise with key clients.
- Being involved with the recruitment and onboarding of consultants
As the successful Technical Manager, you will need:
- Experienced in working in the Consultancy sector within a dedicated Fire safety role
- Degree Level
- Graduate member of the Institute of Fire Engineers
- Have a UK Driving Licence
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com