Temporary Works Engineer - £40K-50K – Manchester
Are you a passionate Temporary Works professional looking to further your Temporary Works career? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Temporary Works Engineer in partnership with a leading, multinational Construction Organisation - due to their phenomenal, organic growth. This is an amazing opportunity to join an expanding team within a Global business, with opportunities to develop your career at a truly exciting time for the company.
The successful Temporary Works Engineer will be responsible for:
- Checking Temporary Work designs
- Site visits to review existing Temporary Works are correct
- Ensuring design briefs are met
The ideal Temporary Works Engineer will have experience in the Construction / Civils Engineering industry within Temporary Works and hold experience within design in Temporary Works. However, we are certainly open to Temporary Works Coordinators that are seeking their next career step.
Essential requirements include:
- A degree, HND or HNC in a relevant field
- Hold experience within Temporary Works position within Construction or Civils Engineering
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
Should you be suitable for this requirement, you will be based in Manchester and covering sites across the North West. You will be rewarded with a salary between £40K-£50K (depending on experience and qualifications).
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel Saunders on 01252 759 162 or apply to email@example.com