Trainee Health and Safety Consultant - up to £25k + package
I am currently looking for a Trainee Health and Safety Consultant (up to £25k) to join an expanding Health and Safety Consultancy based South of Manchester. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel, clients and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company with an excellent portfolio of clients throughout the North West of the UK. Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites within 60 miles of Manchester, advising and liaising with clients to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Trainee Health and Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Initially shadowing Directors and learning the company’s process’s
- Being a part of the company’s advice line to gain experience
- Communicating with clients
- Managing your own diary
- Managing a client portfolio
- Conduct audits and risk assessments
- Offering general Health and Safety advice
In return the successful Trainee Health and Safety Consultant will receive a salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience), plus a great package. This includes mileage and expenses covered, medical insurance, company bonus scheme, 20 days of annual leave (rises with service) plus 8 days bank holiday, pension and CPD allowances for further studies.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.