Trainee Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Trainee Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager required to join a Manufacturing organisation base in Corby.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a growing Manufacturing organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. This role will off the chance to get your foot in the door within a Health and Safety role with fast progression to a Manager. You will be responsible for reporting to the Site General Manager, you will assist in undertaking operational responsibilities whilst developing your experience, knowledge and skills within the manufacturing Health and Safety industry.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress to a management position within an expanding and developing business.
The appointed Trainee Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Working closely with the project teams to imbed safety
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Possess Manufacturing industry experience (Manufacturing, Construction or any heavy industry)
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual
- Be a strong communicator at all levels of the business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate towards Health and Safety.
- Great opportunity to progress into a management role
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between £22-25K, pension, share saver scheme and 25 days holiday. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.