A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success. A career at Principal People offers more than just a job; we have 100% retention across our senior team for a reason.
You might have found us because you’re looking for a sales-focused, financially rewarding and fulfilling career, or simply because you’re interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant – first and foremost, we feel lucky that you’ve landed here!
Let’s begin with what Principal People can offer YOU:
- An unparalleled working culture; our MD fundamentally believes in building an environment in which people exceed their potential.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we made 8 promotions in 2018 alone).
- Last year we took the team on two companywide holidays and have just booked another for 2019 to Marbella!
- A genuinely incredible (and uncapped) commission structure of up to 27.5%; 79% of our team earn within the top 10% of the UK’s working population. -
- Our Team Leaders are a genuinely inspirational bunch. Each are home-grown, having started with the business from scratch.
- We are proud to hold a 4.8/5 rating on Glassdoor.
- We have grown organically by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame.
- Some of our perks include: extended lunchbreaks for fitness, complimentary parking, complimentary breakfasts, monthly lunch clubs, a monthly wellbeing allowance and 0% interest free loans to get you onto the property ladder!
We are now looking for an exceptional Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team, due to the success and consistent growth of our business.
What is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant responsible for?
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! Importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls and attending networking events. Most recently we enjoyed a day at the Cartier Cup with our clients, just one of the events in our 2018 calendar.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis. You are encouraged to get out of the office as much as possible; we are a 2-minute walk from Farnborough Main train station and just 35 minutes away from London.
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman TODAY!!
Ref: TWTRCV19 | Published: 11 Mar 2019