Do you have a natural flair for sales?
Are you hungry for the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, with an amazing team and outstanding earning potential?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We are currently looking for an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant who has a genuine drive to succeed and develop a brand-new career.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our business, due to the organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our innovative, dedicated training academy and become part of our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. (We are about to host our monthly lunch club on board a boat with five-star dining and drinks).
Think team breakfasts, extended lunch breaks for fitness, Friday night drinks and interest free loans to help you onto the property ladder; this is truly a place where it’s easy to love what you do.
Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is an extremely varied, rewarding and challenging role. You will be interviewing regularly and conducting a high volume of sales activity, as well as having the flexibility to be out of the office attending client meetings throughout the week. There is never a dull day and you are certainly not just stuck behind a desk when working in recruitment! It’s all about being extremely organised and motivated to win new business, secure the right candidates for your jobs and continue to build your desk and excel.
In addition to our dedicated training academy, we offer a lucrative commission structure with no initial threshold to get you off to the very best start.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
• Proactively marketing the business and recruitment services across a range of methods including cold calling, networking events and client meetings
• Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing candidates whilst working to strict deadlines
• Registering and qualifying prospective candidates
• Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets and KPI’s in a high volume environment
• Proactively building relationships with your clients and candidates on a daily basis, providing excellent customer service to clients and candidates at all times
• Ensuring that all administration is kept completely up to date
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- No threshold on your commission for the first 3 months with the business - earn 10% of absolutely everything you bill; rising to 25% commission as you progress within the role
- Realistic commission in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £150 - £300 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £950 per month over the course of the following 6 months
- Amazing team incentives; it’s all about working hard and playing harder!
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start with ongoing development as you progress within the role
- Outstanding benefits when you progress to Consultant level, including work mobile phone, private health cover, pension, contribution to a 5-star gym membership and complimentary dry cleaning
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with parking on site
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply online or contact Tara Waterman today!!