Are you looking for a fulfilling career, starting with a salary of up to £22,000 and the opportunity to earn as much commission as you make possible? All while enjoying extensive benefits including in-house yoga classes, industry leading training and a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary?
Launch your recruitment career with an 8-week training academy, incredible support from an experienced leadership team and the opportunity to earn £80,000 within 4 years. Join Principal People, where 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across their Senior Consultants.
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Associate Consultant to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 13 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. We reward our team with one of the most incentivising commission structures in the industry and encourage people to be individual and creative, to be the best they can be. There is a reason why the majority of our Recruitment Consultants are earning more than Commercial Pilots and City Lawyers!
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success.
The successful Associate Consultant will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, making mistakes and lots of them! You will be supported through an eight-week training academy during which you will fall down and get back up as many times as you need to – importantly, you will be completely supported and encouraged.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team, finding the best possible candidates as you develop.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the successful Associate Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £40,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out and personalised gifts, through to exclusive holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, ensuring the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role (we have an in-house training facility to ensure your success).
- Extensive benefits including private health cover, pension, in-house yoga and HIT classes, a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary and 0% interest free loans.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or drop me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!