Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
Are you looking for a role in which you can truly make a difference to other people’s lives?
Have you considered working in recruitment, but don’t like the idea of a hard sales environment?
If so, a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer role could be perfect for you.
A Trainee Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for candidate management. Your role is to find the best possible candidates for the job vacancies you are working on, presenting those you feel passionately about to your Consultant. In addition, you will support each candidate throughout the job cycle process, from becoming an expert in assisting candidates to prepare for interview, through to providing impeccable service long after they start their new role. A Resourcer is one of the most rewarding roles in recruitment!
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100.
We are seeking a number of Trainee Recruitment Resourcers (absolutely no experience required) due to the organic growth of the business, to join our training academy throughout the months of December and January, starting with the business in December.
We offer a lucrative commission structure with no initial threshold to get you off to the very best start and immeasurable earning opportunities as you progress.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies, identifying and securing the best possible candidates in partnership with the consulting team.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and introducing those you feel passionate about to your Consultants.
- Making mistakes - we want you to make a lot, quickly so that we can develop and mentor you to become the most successful you can be!
- Working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. We push each other to be the best we can be, every day. From helping each other to succeed professionally, to stopping to do 10 squats together every hour – we have a wonderful team around us.
- Searching across our database, extended network, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates.
- Assisting the candidate through the recruitment cycle to include preparing them for interview, helping them to negotiate the right salary and keeping in touch after they have successfully secured the position.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary, which only increases as you progress.
- Realistic commission (commission is made through successfully placing candidates) in your first year from month 3 onwards, based on our star performers: £600 - £900 per month from 3 - 6 months within the role, rising to £750 - £1200 per month over the course of the following 6 months of your first year.
- Amazing team incentives; it’s all about working hard and playing harder!
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start, with ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Outstanding benefits including wellbeing allowance, private health cover, industry leading pension, monthly lunch club, high performers personal luxury holidays and 0% interest free loans.
- Beautiful, brand new offices in Farnborough with complimentary parking.
If you are interested in joining us as a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!