UK Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
This incredible opportunity is an exciting opening for a UK Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to expand their career within a leading global chemical manufacturing company to be based at their site in Northampton. The organisation has an enviable and award winning reputation within their field.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, leading a well-established team of 5 health and safety professionals, this senior position will focus on supporting and guiding the high risk and complex site to develop and promote a positive health and safety culture.
This appointment offers the successful candidate, exceptional opportunity to grow and develop with this people focused business and provides outstanding opportunities for development and future promotion to a senior and group role, with exciting international opportunities.
The appointed UK Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of 5 health and safety professionals and guiding and supporting a wider team across the business with HSEQ matters
- Managing and continually improving their existing HSEQ management systems
- Providing specialist HSEQ guidance to support operational and senior managers across the business
- Driving and influence change across the site to develop and promote a positive health and safety culture
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong chemical manufacturing background, with extensive HSEQ experience gained in a high risk regulatory environment
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification (those working towards this will be considered)
- Have excellent management and leadership qualities with previous experience managing a team
- Have an engaging and dynamic personality, with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels
- Have experience working with and continually improving recognized management systems (ideally OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and 9001 or a recognised process safety system)
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, with proven key achievements in implementing behavioral safety programmes and promoting change
In return, the remuneration salary for this UK Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager position is up to £60K, plus package including; pension at 5% (double match), private medical insurance and annual bonus up to 15%. Please note that a generous relocation package will be available for exceptional candidates.
Interviews are available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.