We have an exciting position available for a UK HSEQ Manager to join a well-established international Principal Contractor whom are highly reputable in their market. This role is to cover the UK projects for the organisation and is paying a salary of up to £65k + company car / allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
Reporting to board level, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation whom have recently taken on new and exciting projects throughout the UK. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join their team delivering Health and Safety responsibilities across their varied portfolio of works. This company work both in the UK and internationally and are offering a great opportunity for further career development with the continued growth of the business.
To be successful for the role of UK HSEQ Manager you will:
- Be of Chartered membership level of IOSH or working towards this.
- Have a strong ability to of implementing change and driving new policy and procedure at senior management level
- Have construction/civils experience within highways
- Principal Contractor experience is desirable
- Have a knowledge and understanding of Environmental Regulations
- Be an engaging, driven and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
This role is paying up £65k + company car / allowance + Healthcare + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!