UK SHEQ Auditor required to join a leading Logistics and Distribution organisation, to operate in a multi-site role covering the whole of the UK with a focus on the Midlands and North West
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Auditor to join a renowned organisation within their field. Reporting directly to the SHEQ Director, you will be responsible for Audits throughout the UK for the company’s customers.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Auditor will champion the successful audit programme within the company, securing the safety of clients and employees.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Auditor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits assessments, in line with company policies and procedures
- Travelling throughout the UK on a multi-site basis
- Promoting awareness of HSE and developing a positive culture across all locations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH General Certificate (will consider candidates working towards this)
- HSE experience, ideally within a logistics / depot / retail / multi-site role
- Previous experience conducting audits
- Previous experience operating in a multi-site role
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is up to £35k + Car, mileage, pension and 25 days’ holiday (and bank holidays) and holiday purchase scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.