Water Hygiene Officer – Property Management – Near Bexleyheath - £44 to £49k + Car Allowance + Package
I am currently seeking a Water Hygiene Officer to join a prestigious business based near Bexleyheath.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Building Compliance Manager, you will support the organisation ensuring compliance.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of between £44 to £49k + car allowance and package depending on qualifications and package.
As the Water Hygiene Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking water hygiene risk assessments in accordance with L8
- Managing the appointed Water Management Consultant undertaking Legionella risk assessments
- Developing, implementing and managing policies and procedures regarding safe water management
- Providing water management advice to teams throughout the organisation
- Managing relationships with all relevant stakeholders regarding water hygiene
The successful Water Hygiene Officer will:
- Have experience in implementing L8 code of practice
- Have experience in carrying out water hygiene risk assessments in accordance with BS 8580
- Have effective communication skills
- Have experience of working with the control of legionella bacteria and water hygiene
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.