Are you looking for a 3-day weekend while earning the same as those who work 5 days a week?
We currently have an incredible opportunity available for a Resourcer who is seeking work over the weekends, working a 4-day week from Friday to Monday inclusive, with Tuesday to Thursday at your leisure!
The best part? You will be paid for 5 days a week, but only required to work for 4, inclusive of a Saturday and Sunday.
This opportunity has been created to make a tangible difference to our high performing team at a time of exciting growth.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of two passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. The successful Resourcer will earn an industry leading basic salary, plus a performance related bonus dependent upon the number of the placements you make, all while enjoying an extended mid-week break.
A Resourcer is responsible for assisting our Consultants to source and secure suitable candidates for a range and volume of Health and Safety vacancies. The successful Resourcer will be working through our candidate database and online social media platforms to engage with a number of Health and Safety professionals and suggest relevant candidates to the team, for the live vacancies you are assisting them with.
The successful Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Supporting a high performing, busy team of Consultants with candidate sourcing for each of their live vacancies
- Extensive searching across our database, external job boards, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to identify suitable candidates
- Making initial contact with candidates who look suitable for the vacancies you are working on
- Assisting the team with ongoing talent pooling
- Communicating to candidates who have been unsuccessful with their applications, on behalf of the consulting team
- Engaging with candidates regularly to maintain best practice customer service
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!