Find the right match, first time.
Our industry is always changing, and we're right there with it. Gone are the days of a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to recruiting safety, environment and quality professionals.
We believe that HSEQ recruitment should be more than just a process; it should be a commitment to safety, a pledge to quality, and a promise to protect our environment.
It's about finding people who resonate with your mission and are driven by a sense of purpose.
Where we specialise
Health and Safety
Recruit Health and Safety professionals with confidence by partnering with an agency backed by 40 years of expertise in the industry.
Environment, Sustainability & CSR
Our commitment is to work with great organisations that share our vision for a more environmentally sustainable world.
Be assured we have the capability to hire the best quality assurance professional tailored to your business needs.
Recruit exceptional talent on time and within budget
Average fill rate
CV to interview rate
Placements last year
Why use us for your permanent HSEQ recruitment?
What to expect as standard:
- Peace of mind - knowing we have a team of experts with specific industry knowledge leading the search.
- An easier hiring process - by receiving a detailed set of deliverables. Everything from professionally written job descriptions to character profiles for the ideal candidates.
- Excellent knowledge - of our extensive active and passive candidate database enabling us to really dig down to find your ideal hire.
- Seeing your role in the spotlight - advertised across our specialist and generalist job boards, attracting the best active candidates across the market.
- Additional social media marketing - of your role to our network ensuring we reach the right people at the right time.
If you’re looking for something a little bit extra we can also offer:
- A match of cultural fit - through face-to-face or video interviews.
- Deep diving into character types - with psychometric testing.
- Reassurance on the legal side of things - by completing detailed reference and compliance checks.
- Confidence knowing your salary and package offering is accurate - using our own data in relevant vertical markets.
- A full offer management consultation - to ensure the selected candidate is secured, regardless of other opportunities, especially in candidate-led markets.
- Further onboarding process advice and consultation - making sure there’s a smooth transition between the candidate being offered and starting their new job.